If you have any questions about mold and about the process that we use that are not covered below, please contact us and we will be able to answer them for you.
Yes, our products are very safe and non-toxic.
The testing of the Goldmorr products has included skin irritation testing, also known as Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion testing and showed no signs of erythema or edema at any time with examinations conducted at 60 minutes, 24, 48 and 72 hours. This means that the product can be classified as a non-skin irritant product.
The bottom line here is that we can confidently use GM2000 knowing that you are extremely unlikely to have any reaction to it. It is not going to harm any of your furnishings either. We have performed many treatments with occupants who suffer with such ailments as asthma and multiple sclerosis and others going through chemotherapy. All have reported improvements in their own well-being following mold removal and fogging, with many of clients opting for an annual fog regardless of the fact that mold may not be present.
When our ZeroMold Master Technicians refers to fogging, it is the process by which the GM2000 is applied within your dwelling. The product is misted by use of a spray device and so can gain far greater and more consistent coverage of an entire home; similar to the steam created when you have a hot shower.
We can test different areas in the house and see what is needed.
Mold spores spread. They are carried on your clothing as well as being present in the air. If the entire dwelling is not fogged, then the mold will return in other rooms under the right conditions.
Yes! Over 30 years of mold remediation has taught us that this is the most successful way of treating mold!
Testing was conducted on the effectiveness of GM2000 on Stachybotrys chartarum and Aspergillus niger with outstanding results achieved. GM2000 was able to reduce Stachybotrys chartarum >99.99996% and Aspergillus niger >99.99998% – That is a lot of decimal places! GM2000 is frequently tested for efficiency and ability to eliminate mold.
The price for mold removal will depend on the severity of the problem, and the size of the home. While it is difficult to give an exact estimate on any individual job without seeing the situation, ZeroMold guarantees they will beat any other bid received from any other certified mold remediation company.
Because of the technology developed by ZeroMold, they are able to transfer savings to the customer. By doing jobs faster they can do more jobs in a day than any other mold remediation company and save you money. They are also able to treat an entire home rather than individual areas which saves you on expensive air quality tests done all throughout the home to try to determine the location of the issue.
Based on comparisons done, ZeroMold prices are more than 60% less expensive than other bids issued by mold removal companies.
Your home will need to be vacant during the dry fog remediation process. Plan a place for you and your pets to be during our scheduled service.
There is no need to cover any of your furniture, our fog leaves no residue.
Our system means that unlike other companies we do not require you to vacate your home for an extended amount of time. In most cases we are in and out within the same day.
Average is about 3-4 hours.
Yes. When mold is growing in a home, toxic spores are being released and flowing through the vents and air ducts to every room. The spores are then breathed in by the occupants and can cause serious medical problems.
Mold is definitely harmful to breathe. The severity of the mold as well as the type of mold and the persons individual tolerance will factor into the actual effects the mold has on the human body. Growth often occurs in hidden places inside a home and is the source of mysterious illnesses.
Depending on the type of spores growing, illnesses ranging from sinus infections and allergies to Alzheimer’s disease and MS can result. Illnesses can be very serious and mold toxins in a body are difficult for family doctors to measure. If you feel sick and the doctors aren’t sure why, getting your home tested for mold is a great idea.
NO! This is a common misconception. Bleach will cause the mold spores to lose their color and appear to be gone, however, the spores will not die. They will continue to grow without color and using a liquid bleach can even increase the speed at which they grow because of the added moisture and humidity.
The individual mold spores are flowing throughout the open air all the time. When the small amount of spores are breathed outdoors, they are combined with such a large portion of fresh air that they rarely have an effect. Sometimes in the spring, the outdoor counts increase and create outdoor allergies. However, when moisture is allowed to dwell on a porous surface inside a building, these few mold spores will attach themselves to that surface and begin to grow at a rapid pace. Once these spores have attached, it takes much more than household cleaners to break their strong hold.
Over the counter products will slow the growth of mold spores. However, this will only slow down the problem and can still cause serious health effects. To get your home completely free of mold, contact a certified remediation company like ZeroMold.
Aside from a water intrusion event such as flooding, leaking roofs, damaged pipes or hot water systems etc, the most common cause of mold comes from air exchange issues. Air exchange issues arise when excess humidity is present.
This is very common at times when the outside air is cooler than the inside air. This will result in condensation and subsequently an excess of moisture inside your home.
The ZeroMold System will generally use only two products during the mold cleaning process. The first product is GM6000. This product is a Sodium Hypochlorite based product to clean the visible mold. It is used on hard surfaces only, such as walls, ceilings, tiles and concrete. It is common knowledge that Sodium Hypochlorite has associated VOC’s, similar to household bleach, however, part two of the process will neutralize those VOC’s. Importantly, unlike some other products, GM6000 will not remove the paint from your walls or ceiling.
Part two of our process is the most important. We will fog the entire structure with a product that will eliminate the spores. GM2000 is biodegradable, non toxic, low/non irritant and non corrosive. Best of all, it will eliminate the spores throughout your structure, thus preventing other colonies of mould being able to form in other rooms/areas.
Yes! We do have a guarantee and a 1-year warranty.
ZeroMold guarantees that after treatment the indoor mold levels will be at safe levels in accordance with current outdoor mold levels or International Standards Organization (ISO) standard and in coordination with the World Health Organization. Owner understands that they are responsible to get testing done after completion of work by a Certified Industrial Hygienist. Guarantee and warranty are void if testing is not done within 24 hours after completion of remediation.
Mold Services are warrantied for a period of 1 year when the entire property is treated. If at anytime during the following 12 months, mold is found in the area of service at a greater density than the outside air, ZeroMold will re- treat the area at no charge. Warranty is void if additional water is introduced to premises, or if any current water issues have not been fixed. Attics and crawl spaces are not included in warranty.